Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review of Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

 
Who doesn't want whiter teeth?

 
I love any product that promises to give me a whiter smile, however with my sensitive teeth I find there aren't a lot of products I can use. When I saw this toothpaste in the store I was very hesitant to purchase it however, when I saw it was on sale I couldn't pass it up.
 
 
I was drawn to the fact that this toothpaste contains the same whitening ingredients that are found in the whitening strips. As I said before, my teeth are extremely sensitive and whenever I use the whitening strips I find myself automatically regretting it. The pain is usually unbearable and not worth the promise of a whiter smile.
 
 
Lucky for me this toothpaste was gentle enough that I could use it on my teeth without them become sensitive and painful. I also noticed a difference in the overall whiteness of my teeth. Within a week or two they started to appear brighter and less stained. 
 


 
Overall I really did like this toothpaste and I will probably repurchase it. It did a good job of whitening without making my teeth overly sensitive.
 
 
-Elizabeth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment