Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review Folgers Gourmet Selections Black Silk Kcups

 
I've always been a fan of coffee. Being the child of two coffeeholics, I can't start my morning without a good cup of joe. Back before the days of the Keurig Coffee Maker, I remember my mom always use to buy Folger's Black Silk ground coffee and it was always one of my favorites. You can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon these babies in Kcup form one afternoon while wandering my local Target.
 
 
 
 
With the amount of Kcups I've purchased in the past, I've found that with certain brands the Kcups don't quite live up to quality of the original ground coffee.  These Black Silk Kcups however, taste exactly like I remember; bold, smooth, and full of flavor. They made a great cup of coffee!
 

 
I'm already down to my last Kcup in this box, so I'll be going to today to repurchase another box. Maybe I'll try another flavor while I'm there like Caramel Drizzle or Lively Columbian. 



No comments:

Post a Comment