Saturday, May 25, 2013

Influenster!!!


 
I recently received an invite in my email from a website called influenster.com and I'm just so excited!! For those of you that have never heard of influenster, it is an online community where people are able to test out certain products and then share their opinions of the products they tested. If you're someone who is actively involved in social media (facebook, twitter, instagram, ect.) and enjoys giving their opinion on various products, you would likely enjoy this website.
 
In order to become part of the Influenster community, you have to request an invite. The members at Influenster will then review your request and you usually hear back from them within a few days!
 
 
Picture credit: Adventures in Beauty
 
Example of a VoxBox
 

 

Based on your personal interests and your level of involvement on the website, you may be selected to receive a VoxBox! Each VoxBox contains a variety of products for you to sample and share you opinion on. The best part is you receive these items completely free! Who doesn't love that?

I'm currently waiting to hear if I have been selected to receive Sunkissed VoxBox for Summer 2013!! If I am lucky enough to receive one, I will definitely be sharing my thoughts on everything that comes in the box with all of you!

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment