Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Iced Coffee

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!


 
I came across these new Green Mountain Donut Shop K-Cups today while I was at Target and I just had to try them! The fact that they came with a Keurig 16oz coffee tumbler made me want it that much more. The coffee can also be brewed directly into the tumbler which is great for those busy mornings! What I find most interesting about these Kcups is that they claim no extra milk or sugar is needed when you brew them. All the ingredients come right in each Kcup!
 



Let me start off by saying these are DELICIOUS! Being as picky as I am when it comes to what goes in my coffee, I was pleasantly surprised at just how good these are. The flavoring gives them just a touch of sweetness and creaminess. Honestly these reminded me of the iced lattes you get at Dunkin Donuts.
 
The only thing I didn't really care for with these was that you could only brew a 6oz or 8oz size. If you brew any bigger the coffee seems to get weaker in taste. This is kind of disappointing because I generally prefer a larger cup of coffee to start off my mornings.
 
For right now these Kcups have only been released in two flavors; Nutty Hazelnut and Original. I'm really curious what the original ones will taste like and I'll try to pick some up if I come across them.
 
-Elizabeth xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment