Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Ipsy Glam Bag Review- "The Art of Beauty"


My ipsy bag for the month of October finally arrived and I though I would share! As always ipsy arrived towards the end of the month in a pretty pink mailer. Despite how long it usually takes for me to receive my ipsy bag, the products definitely made up for the wait!

 
 
This month's theme was The Art of Beauty. Not my favorite theme so far but what came inside certainly didn't disappoint. My bag included:
 
~Be Delectable Body Lotion (Strawberries & Cream) ($2)- This hand cream is fantastic! It's not greasy and smells amazing! I was really excited to see this item in my bag. Who doesn't love hand cream?
 
 
 
~Zoya Nail Polish ($8) (Mason)- I've never owned a Zoya nail polish before so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this peeking out of my bag. This nail polish is from Zoya's new Fall collection, Cashmere and Satin. It's a beautiful redish purple shade with a metallic finish.
 
 
 
 
~Buxon Full-On Lip Plumper ($9) (Dolly)- I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but I was excited to give this brand a try. This lip gloss is a beautiful baby pink shade that's very girly and fun. The only thing I don't really care for is the sensation on your lips is very tingly. Overall I do like it though.
 
 
 
 
~H2o Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment ($10)- This is my favorite product from this months bag! I'm in love! This is the first gel moisturizer I've ever tried and it's been great for my oily skin. The gel formula keeps me from breaking out but also helps to keep my face hydrated. I might consider buying the full size when I run out of this one!
 
 
~Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel ($5) This product is pretty cool but I'm not convinced that it works that well. I've tried a few times and I feel like it doesn't make a huge difference. I'm ready to try some different brands. Ipsy tends to send something from Big Sexy Hair every few months and think it would be fun to get some variety.
 

 
The total value of this month's back came to $34. Not bad considering the subscription is only $10/month.


 
What did you receive in your ipsy bag for the month of October? If you're interested in joining the ipsy Click Here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment