Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Inspired Makeup Look!


Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a Fall inspired makeup look that I've been loving. This look is simple and great for every day!
 
 
 
Below are the products I used to create this gorgeous look:
 

 
First, you will want to begin by priming you face. I chose to use my Smashbox Photofinish Primer to keep my makeup on all day long. This primer has a super smooth application that helps to keep your foundation firmly in place.
 
 
Next, you will want to apply a natural looking foundation evenly across your face. I applied my favorite foundation, Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation in the shade Shell. As you can see from the worn out label, this foundation is very well loved. This is my go-to for every day! It blends well and really does give you a natural looking finish.
 
 
Using your favorite concealer, be sure to conceal any dark spots, under eyes, or blemishes. I chose to use my Physicians Formula Concealer Trio.
 

 
Next, take a loose powder and apply this all over your face. A powder will help to set your foundation and keep it in place. For this I used The Body Shop's Extra Virgin Minerals Powder  in the shade Natural Ivory.
 

 
Taking a shimmery copper eyeshadow, apply the color all over your lids. Build the shadow until you have reached your desired level of intensity. For this step I chose to use Mica Beauty's Mineral Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze.
 


 
Next taking a darker brown color, blend the color into your crease and inner corner. This will help to give your eyes more dimension and really make them pop! For this step I used Elf's Long Lasting Eyeshadow in the shade Gala.
 
 
Now that your eye shadow is complete, it's time to apply eyeliner. Taking a black liquid eyeliner create a perfect cat eye by winging your liner out on the edge of your eye and slowly tapering the line as you move in. For this step I chose to use, Elf's Precision Liquid Eyeliner in the shade Black.
 
 
Next you will want to highlight your brow bones. For this step I used the Chella Brow Highlight in the shade Ivory Lace.
 
 
Brighten up your cheeks with a flush of a rosy colored blush. Try to find a blush with a subtle gold in it to really warm up your face. I chose to use Elf's Studio Blush in the shade Berry Merry.
 

 
As the months grow colder, lip colors seem to get darker. Finish off the this look by swiping a beautiful berry shade across your lips. I chose the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade San Paulo, a beautiful plummy-pink shade.
 

What look is finished without a little perfume? I just had to share my new favorite perfume from Bath and Body Works, called Forever Midnight. Although this scent hasn't been released to all stores nationwide, I was lucky enough to receive a sample from the manger at my local BBW. This scent is so perfect for the Fall and Winter months featuring notes of jasmine, plum nectar, vanilla orchid, and caramel liqueur. So far I'm loving this scent and I can't wait until it's released in November.
 
I hope you enjoyed this Fall inspired makeup look!

 
 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment